OfficeCleaner.SG has more than 15 years of office cleaning experience, working with multinational companies as well as smaller independent businesses in Singapore.
Carpet Cleaning In Singapore
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term.
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
The importance of commercial office cleaning
- Office Fridge and Coffee Machine Cleaning April 11, 2020
- Why Clany’s a life-saver for my flatshare! September 1, 2014
- Plants that keep the air clean March 22, 2014
- Clany Super Bowl Party Prep Guide March 21, 2014
- The Science of Spring Cleaning! March 15, 2014
- Meet the Professionals: Alex March 10, 2014
- Carpet cleaning to remove flea infestation March 10, 2014
- Fresh New Idea: Host a Spring Cleaning Party! September 6, 2013